Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a chance to go after work with a friend and caught a Bass and Crappie . My partner caught a 30" Northern. Light rains then it got heavy and we left.

The Crappie was nice 12" the Bass was 14" overall a nice day to be out. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
JORDAN58 said:
Had a chance to go after work with a friend and caught a Bass and Crappie . My partner caught a 30" Northern. Light rains then it got heavy and we left.

nice crappie sir , I went out on friday and caught 14 between 5 to 7 inches just enough for one meal . But noting like yours sir, which lagoon did you get her sir.

·
Registered
4 Posts
JORDAN58 said:

nice crappie sir , I went out on friday and caught 14 between 5 to 7 inches just enough for one meal . But noting like yours sir, which lagoon did you get her sir.

·
Registered
4 Posts
stringerloader said:
JORDAN58 said:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.