Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All in all a great day!
Caught 3 bass. 1st one in cove 6 right off the road. About 11" Largemouth. Headed over to cove 5 but no luck there. Then sat on the damn(between 5 and 6)and casted along the shore and yanked out a nice 12" Largemouth. Towards the end of my day, I caught a nice FAT 15" Largemouth. All were caught by tossing out a crawler along the shore and dragging it back in.

They really seem to be biting pretty good over there, tons of bites but just couldnt hook alot of em.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Man, i feel like a kid who's sick and can't go out and play! I'm just too busy this week and next to carve out time to hit the water. All these good reports and I'm stuck working :x Oh well...I'll live vicariously through you guys. Good going danno!!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I feel your pain!
Usually the wife works all week so I am stuck at home with the kids. This is just an odd week where shes not working(and thanks to my flexible work schedule), so I can head out pretty much every day this week.
Matter of fact.. Ill be hitting the lagoons later today. There just to darn close. Hopefully ill be there by about 3:00,

If you have a chance stop by, Look for the big ole Red Jeep by lagoon six, ill have my green old navy hat on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.