Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up for sale is my prized magic fish weighing scale. all fish weigh in at minimum 3lbs and up. catch bigger fish than anyone else.

asking price $1000 :lol: :wink: :shock:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I am very interested in your scale. However, I would like to see some pics before I drop a grand.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
If you don't have a pic you could draw a picture of the scale with a crayon and post that. Thats all I need :D .

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Augy also has a magical tape measure that h e measures his wee wee with. And to think he brags about 4 inches! 8)

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JasonN said:
Augy also has a magical tape measure that h e measures his wee wee with. And to think he brags about 4 inches! 8)
yeah, but it weighs 3lbs!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Spam.Spam.Spam.

Jay is there a way to only let registered users make posts on the site to avoid having this happen? Just a thought.

·
Registered
702 Posts
No kiddin RnR, whats up with that post right before yours, but oddly enough after Docs??? Is he a prophet? :? Or, THE SCAMMER :shock:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
That same post was made right before mine yesterday and Jay erased it, but not mine. I thought that you had to be a registered member to make posts. That spammer made like 3 or 4 posts yesterday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts