Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still producing good!
Caught 1 largemouth(12") on a rapala no 5 shad rap, 2 fat, 15" largemouths on crawlers, 2 crappies on the shad rap and one 10" Striper.
2 LMS were by the damn between 5 and 6, casting to the north along the shore line, rest were further north of the damn in the clearing on lagoon 6

Prodcuing very good!

On a side note I must say its getting rather disgusting there, Trash is all over the place, and they have yet to empty any garbage cans. I pick up what I can where Im fishing and throw it out but I can only do so much, being the FPD headquarters is right there youd figure the place would be rather clean.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Well done Danno! That sucks that people don't clean up after themselves. I fished Axehead for 20 mins yesterday and garbage was everywhere!

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Good job! Sounds like the fishing at the Lagoons is really picking up. One reason I haven't gone back there is because of how dirty it was. It just disgusts me to see all of that trash lying around. Some people have no clue. Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I was just thinking of signs they have up in barrington hills. All along the roads that go through the forest around there have signs that declare a $1000 fine for littering. It wouldnt hurt to hang a couple of those up in the fp's. More money for stocking, and less trash!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.