Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried a new spot at the lagoons from 2-3PM and managed to loose a bunch of baits but landed this guy on the jig n' pig.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just keep rubbing it in. Out there fishing while the rest of us slave away :cry:

Looks like a nice fish, but Culprit's right, you gotta take better photos man! We need to get a digital scale too. I want to see how big these fish are that we're catching out there.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bassbilly81 said:
Just keep rubbing it in. Out there fishing while the rest of us slave away :cry:

Looks like a nice fish, but Culprit's right, you gotta take better photos man! We need to get a digital scale too. I want to see how big these fish are that we're catching out there.
Oh this is coming from a guy who's got a new born, yet finds time to tournament fish!? :wink:

I actually took that lousy picture on my ass... I fell on the muddy shore trying to land the fish.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Pk said:
Bassbilly81 said:

Oh this is coming from a guy who's got a new born, yet finds time to tournament fish!? :wink:

I actually took that lousy picture on my ass... I fell on the muddy shore trying to land the fish.
Touche.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I saw your reports so today I went to the lagoons. I got a good bass on the first cast! then a couple more right away as I moved from one castable spot to another. I walked almost the whole lagoon 6 but the bite died. I used my baitcaster and my favorite baby manns crank with mono line the whole time and I didnt lose it, But I did climb trees like a monkey and use my other rod to retrieve it like 20 times :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.