Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit up Beck Lake this morning with no luck at all. :( I spent 2.5 hours trying to get something interested and although I got a couple of hits I couldn't catch anything. It didn't look like anyone else was catching too much either. I think the weather shut the fish down. At least it frustrated me enough to go to another local lake to try my luck. I will expand upon that in the Belleau Lake forum.

On another topic, I drove past the entrance to Big Bend and it was closed. Anyone know why?? :?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I know we joke about Big Bend but I must continue to feed my addiction to fishing. I want to know if the real Big Bend has any good fishing! Last fall during a lunch break I caught a pig LMB just to the right of the launch. This bass had several black spots on him. Does anyone know what that might have been? Also are there any good spots past the river spillway on the far side?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.