Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry im a day late on the report. I had kfc with the gf on thursday and food coma ensued before I could download the pics on my computer.
I had a fun time out there caught all my fish on jigs and before i left had one shake off on a top water. sorry about the fuzzy on my camera, but the manual is like 2 inches thick. my cameras like an inch thick! :lol:

winds where out of the north north east. I couldn't get a lipless crank bite to save my life so I slowed down and it paid off. cant wait to explore the rest of the lake.

I almost forgot, I usually bring something with me to put my trash in. for now on I wont be one of those to leave fishing line on shore. my girl and her sister actually got me in the habit of picking other peoples fishing line we come accross just this year. so with that I guess i'll make a concious effort for now on. lets keep it clean boys.

tight lines, al

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so I was walking the snake trail close to shore when the only thing that seperated me from seeing this guys privates was a bush. I thought he stopped at first to give me the right of way before I saw a stream of clear liquid coming from his nether region. I stopped in my tracks thinkin are you serious? it seemed like he was peeing for like an hour before he he was done. :lol: as he walked by me I told him "I stopped to give you some privacy". he smiled and walked away. I mean, he stopped right there on the trail and just started peeing on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.