Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, me and my buddy headed out for a few hours and caught together about a total of only 5 bass :( All bass came on jigs and creature trailers in black and red as well as blue and pumpkinseed. Trailer did not make too much of a difference. As long as it was a dark color. I tried drop shotting and lost on since I set the hook a little too hard using them circle hooks. I should have just swooped it. I have not been gettign out much, but when I do. I have not been taking pics much really. I don't want to waste fishing time taking a pic when we can be catching fish. :lol: But this one we had to take a pic of! I was working a fluke and wham fish on. the fish wrapped around a bunch of brush and bushes and runs around and get me caught up. I know he was still on there, so I started to walk in our area we were fishing to go get em and land him. Next thing I know is my buddy pitches a texas rigged craw up where my fish got tackled up and wham! fish on.. I told him, "im like keep him to the left." I have to get mine out too. Next thing I know is my line starts stripping drag, my buddy gets the fish in and believe it or not. The bass that I hooked and was trying to get un tangled he lands with his texas rigged craw. :shock: After sticking a fish and fighting it for a bit. I would think he would not strike again. Well that proves the truth. LOL the fish hed my hook in its mouth and his craw. We fished until sun-down and had a great time.

Heres a pic of my buddy Max with the craw in his mouth and my Fluke. LOL He keeps trying to say it is his fish... well he did land it even though it struck my bait and I hooked into him first. :lol:

I have been busy and not gettign on much. we have more pics, but heres the 1 of them.

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Culprit said:
Thats a crazy story Dave ,great job on landing that sucker , so who`s fish is it? lol
Still debateing.... :p :lol:

Haha, It's mine!!! :mrgreen: Maybe.... :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.