Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out on Lagoon 6 (I think) at about 8:30AM and stayed till about 10.
I managed 3 bass all about the size of this one.

3/8 once blue black jig with a zoom super chunk trailer.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I see the jig fishing is progressing nicely. You're killing me dude! I'm staring at my freaking computer all day! I need a new job, preferably one that pays over $40 K and only requires about 15 hours a week :lol:

Anybody hiring??

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Nice job PK, I'm glad your new techniques are working well for you.

Bassbilly81 said:
I see the jig fishing is progressing nicely. You're killing me dude! I'm staring at my freaking computer all day! I need a new job, preferably one that pays over $40 K and only requires about 15 hours a week :lol:
Don't we all?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
good job with the jigs dude!

a week or so ago when there was a post about confidence baits...almost everyone reply with senkos senkos senkos....you actually said spinner bait! and i respect that.

But i responded with jigs...there are so many ways to work a bass jig...if i could have one lure all season long. it would be a bass jig..... feel that tap tap ...HOOKSET!!!

Keep up the good work out there.

jaypee

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jaypee the hhf said:
good job with the jigs dude!

a week or so ago when there was a post about confidence baits...almost everyone reply with senkos senkos senkos....you actually said spinner bait! and i respect that.

But i responded with jigs...there are so many ways to work a bass jig...if i could have one lure all season long. it would be a bass jig..... feel that tap tap ...HOOKSET!!!

Keep up the good work out there.

jaypee
Yeah, I caught one of the bass just slowly jigging it off the bottom and two swimming it over some rocks. I'm still pretty lousy at pitching them, but there are so many ways to just cast these.

You're right, there's nothing like setting the hook on these jigs.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Maybe Jason will pay you to be a "Guide" for him.... :lol: == NICE JOB PK !! Jig Fish RULE!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.