Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got there before the storms. I travelled around a bit and had no luck. I had a bass bite out of a tube on the shoreline yesterday but he came off in the tube so I went over there. Got that bass and it was around 1.5 lbs :) Moved to my sweet spot and I started catching smal bass as the rain began. I had a raincoat so I didnt mind but all kinds of horns and alarms kept going off? I kept fishing but it got annoying with all the alarms.
I gave up on that spot thinking they were telling me to get off the lake. I wound up by the parking lots for awhile until the rain hit and traffic was gonna get bad so I took off. I think I got 4 small bass on my new heavy action rod LOL/

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im not wimpy like a golfer though. :) And to some degree it meant dont seek shelter here... The horns blow off from inside of the shelter and make it unbearable to stay there. Thats because pavillions attract lightning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.