Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Lake Arlington from 8:30-10AM.

Caught one small one on a chatter bait and two decent sized on a jig.
I've only fished this lake twice before in late summer and this is probably the biggest bass I've caught out of there.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Nice Arlington bass. :D I need to get out there sometime soon. Fished there a bunch last year and had some good success. It's close to home too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Fish lake arlington all the time its full of bass most small but there are definately larger one's there. Most of all the bass are within 10 feet of the shore line lots by the boat rental and by any sand this time of year. As the water warms hits pick up in the evenings as they go shallow to feed. Remember all fish must be put back with the exception of carp. On a good nite you can stay busy for hours catching fish, there are a couple of older guys who sit on lawn chairs and catch fish all nite by the baseball field.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Good job PK, this time of year I have been most productive from the baseball field back to the southeast corner. The southeast corner is prime spawning ground for bass. Good size on the pic. Unfortunately this is the norm for bass in Lake Arlington. I feel IMO that the bass population suffers on this lake from other predatory fish. Also, there is hardly any cover for fry or other smaller bass. I believe there to be some large bass in this lake. But, probably not to many. Thanks for the report. I haven't been out there since I moved.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.