Chicago Fishing Forum banner

6/6 Catfish Report Removed

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  samurai 
heysambennett said:
"The fish are biting and the bugs aren't. I've got a lukewarm 3-pack in the bottom of my tackle box. Am I living the High Life?"

Yes, indeed. Used to be a Pabst man, but the High Life has been the new go-to.

Clarification on cut bait - I'm fishing with live gills, still legal?
Live gills are legal if caught out of the same body of water and are of size.

As for the high life. well this time I ak trying to quit drinking and for good. I have better hobbies to spend my money on than dropping a few hundred bucks at the bar in a night and wakeing up in south barrington not knowing where your truck is (Even though now I have access to some chicks pond). :shock: I am 3 days sober now, and am loving it. The shakes suck and am on Lorazapen. But I already got a sponsor and etc... I believe I am now living the high life! :wink: I am not ashamed of it but am doing it for myself. I couldn't live that way any longer... 1 day at a time is all I need. 8) same for fishn' It is much more fun fishing sober anyways... :oops: I have soo many stories I can tell ya of catfishn and beign drunk.... falling outta the boat with a jack and coke still somehow in your hands not spilled. haha the good ole days! :lol:

try to find some 8-9"gills and you can find some puppies like this.

Fish was released, took the pic on the dock for some lighthing, was caught in my buddies backyard at 3am drunk on jack in a row boat. LOL Cary, il. The good ole times...

for losing rods, haha I have done that many times.... :oops: Not cheap ones eaither, catfishin with Loomis rods are not the brightest idea... :oops:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.