Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shore; overcast, 80*, einds seemingly from everywhere but mild. Threw only senkos and got the big skenko. Man, if this keeps up I might have to try axehead! Hope to get out by boat tomorrow and work the good shoreline, hope to have better luck than from the shore lately....

·
Registered
93 Posts
hey topwater i would say at least you got out but that dosen't mean much to you bc you fish everyday anyway i was axehead on tuse. 18th not much going on had one LM but i lost him he kinda of beat my yum too what a nice guy fished pretty much whole lake alot of weeds so be prepared if you do make if to axehead i'll be there most likely around 8 or 9 for a hour or two

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may just try to get there tomorrow morning. Hey, can you park on the side of River Road there, or do the police not like that?

·
Registered
93 Posts
i always park on the river road side parking lot if your talking about getting there be4 they open up and parking on the road i don't know but its cool in the lot alot of people park in there

·
Registered
93 Posts
i don't know about the side of the rode funny this came up tho i was just driving around with my gf and i saw two cars parked there at like 1130pm someones tring out the night fishing at axehead hope they don't get caught up

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
i've parked there several times early AM during the trout season and have not had any problems so far. i don't know about at 11:30 at night. that could be a little risky.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts