Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by Lake Arlington from 6:30pm until 8:00pm to get a little fishing in. For some reason I am not doing well in getting fish to bite recently. I don't know if it's me or the fish, but it's frustrating. I only had one bite the entire time I was there, but thankfully I caught that fish. Ended up being the biggest bass I have pulled from Lake Arlington at just under 18".

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Senko all the way. It seems that's the only way I catch fish right now. I need to get some fish on the other lures I have so I can get some confidence in them. I tried everything though. I threw everything out there except my shoe on a hook......maybe that would have worked??? :?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually held it in my hand and the fish jumped out of the water and grabbed it. No, not really. Sorry, had to take my shot too.

I always make it a weightless texas rigging. I haven't yet tried the wacky rigging, but maybe someday.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Buzz baits have been working for me lately at Lake Arlington. I caught a nice 18" LMB night before last on the northeast shore casting straight out. Sorry no pics. I (accidentally on purpose) left my cell phone/camera at home, so the wife and kids didn't bug me while I had my fishing face on. :twisted:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.