Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well went to my spot on Irving Park and River Rd, decided to throw a crank. Worked it for about 15 minutes and nothing!! Threw on a buzz bait and BOOM i caught a Northern Pike, it was very small like 11 inches. My dad and cousin didnt catch anything. Feels good to catch pike, haven't got skunked there yet. Met George's brother he's a cool guy. Went to Beck and my cousin caught a 6 in Bass off a crawler. Might head to the lake tonight. Sorry no Pics the pike got off the hook and i just put him in the water cus i didnt want em to die or anything.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice job on the Northern! I live right by there and try and fish the area as much as possible but so far no luck on any pike! PM me sometime and maybe you could give me some pointers!!! BTW I usually fish north of the overpass. :D

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
Nice job on the pike dude. Even the small ones are fun, especially on a bait like a buzzbait!

Keep those DPR reports coming!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.