Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a gruelling day with many keeper fish caught, 35 to be exact, here are our results for the day.

1. Basscaster- 3 fish- 7 pounds.
2. Bgbass29- 3 fish- 6 pounds 11ounces
3. Fishkid- 3 fish- 6 pounds 9 ounces
4. Toothdoc- 4 fish- 6 pounds 3 ounces
5. Augy- 3 fish- 5 pounds 3 ounces
6. madcraw77- 2 fish- 5 pounds 2 ounces
7. rootpro- 3 fish- 5 pounds
8. bucketmouth4- 2 fish- 3 pounds 9 ounces
Culprit- 1 fish- 3 pounds 9 ounces
9. JasonN- 2 fish- 3 pounds 6 ounces
10. Bassmaster Alex- 1 fish- 3 pounds 2 ounces
11. FishinMatt- 2 fish- 2 pounds 15 ounces
12. #1cubsfan- 2 fish- 2 pounds 10 ounces
Bassman for Life- 2 fish- 2 pounds 10 ounces
13. fishthoughts- 1 fish- 2 pounds 2 ounces
14. jaypee the hhf- 1 fish- 1 pound 10 ounces
15. rootpro's girlfriend- 1 fish- 1 pound 9 ounces
16. Zach- 1 fish- 1 pound 8 ounces

Big fish- fishkid- 3 pounds 11 ounces

Skunks for the day :cry:

Islandfisher
twoglasseyes
SkunkedAgain

Congrats to everyone. Had a wonderfull outing with lots of people showing up. Nice to see some familiar faces, and great to see some new faces. Hope to see all again at the next one.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I had a blast out there today. I have never fished a tournament before and man I love that adrenaline rush I got catching fish.

I caught a nice 3lb 9oz bass on a black and yellow JR Spro Frog on the first cast of the day.

Here are some pics of the fish I caught today for those of you that were not there.

Congratulations to Basscaster and fishkid.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
It was a great day to be on the water with everyone today. :D The weather even cooperated. I was amazed at the number of fish that were caught today and also the number of pike that were caught.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Nice job out there guys! Dreaming of the day i can Fish everyone of them :D :D :D

I'm confident Other then the wwd ones I'll hit your busse, deep and any new tourney locations The tourney board adds. And Can't wait.

Keep up the successful tourneys!

George'

:D

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Nice to be out there with u guys today. My girlfriend had a blast. I was surpsrised at all the fish that were caught. Not to many hogs except for creighton. But deff some nice sized fish caught. Nice job bgbass for nailing em on the spro

·
Registered
453 Posts
Good job guys, looks like another good pot. Some decent size also. And Culprit with the 3lb. 9oz ! If you only get to weigh one. I guess that would be an ideal fish. See you guys next month!

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
fishkid said:
woo fun day. thanks bucketmouth for officiating!

Alex should have more pictures.
but heres the ones after the first weigh in, biggest fish was 3.11

Dam fishkid what are ya 6 foot 4 >>?? ..lol

Nice fish though!! thnaks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alright, now that I can focus my eyes on the key board. Congrats to
Fishkid, and to Basscaster on the great job. SkunkedAgain and I had
a really rough day getting on the fish. Nothing seemed to be working
for us. Tony had a huge fish on that would have gone 5 pounds easy.
He worked him in to the side of the boat with great skill, but it was not
meant to be seeing is we lost him at the boat. :cry: That was heartbreaking. On a lighter side, Tony was working on hooking evey
piece of clothing that I was wearing. He pulled the hat off my head with
a frog, and almost pulled the shirt off my back. :shock: A good laugh was had on that. Still had a good time , and hope to see ya all again
next month.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Great tourny guys ! Had a blast out there with my son :)
Congrats Mike & Creighton,good fishin boys !

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
wow! the wcf crew is really dialed in on deep lake! good times, good times.

congrats Mike on your first deep lake win! about time bro! lol creighton, one helluva fish man. congrats on big fish.

on a sad note, we lost several fish at the first weigh in. not good to see half dozen bass laying belly up on the bottom.

lets say its recommened that aerated livewell cooler be used for the remainder of the season, but next year, we gotta make it mandatory that each boat be equiped with some form of aereated livewell system.

who knows how many bass we lost throughout these tournaments. lets try to do everything we can to protect and preserve what has become WCF's home lake. :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
6,231 Posts
Big Congrats to Mike and The Kid for winning total weight and big fish 8)

My nephew and I had a fun day and he picked up soft plastic fishing very well. We had several nice ones hooked that we could just not get to the net. Also great seeing so many faces out there. The competition and camraderie was great :!:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.