Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going up to Deep Lake this Saturday to try and catch the big one? After a one week layoff I am ready to try and get back on some of these fish. Anyone else?

· Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Definitely hoping for some cloud cover. Not only will it help in the fishing, but it will also keep away some of the heat from the sun. Don't need any more nude shots of Augy holding fish. :shock: :oops:

· Premium Member
2,617 Posts
ClancyWiggum said:
Definitely hoping for some cloud cover. Not only will it help in the fishing, but it will also keep away some of the heat from the sun. Don't need any more nude shots of Augy holding fish. :shock: :oops:
i'm working out to correct my man boob issues! :oops:

· Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just checked the weather and, although it could change between now and then, it looks like a great first few hours. Between 6am and 9am weather.com is calling for west winds at 2-3 mph. That just screams topwater fishing. It has to turn on at some point this year. :?

· Administrator
5,370 Posts
Tomorrow is a sleep-in-late morning for me (9am). But I trying to decide where to fish tomorrow evening. Perhaps Deep Lake, maybe Heidecke, maybe Yorkville Dam. If anyone is up for an afternoon/evening outing somewhere tomorrow let me know.

· Registered
382 Posts
JasonN said:
If anyone is up for an afternoon/evening outing somewhere tomorrow let me know.
I'll be watching this thread, looking to get out with someone, just not at 5am. I've been working with the wifey's dad this week tearing down a garage. :pooped:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.