Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the glen saturday morning and fished from 6:40 - 9:40 a.m.
Bite started pretty slow with a somewhat firm breeze. Fished my first spot for an hour then decided to move good thing i did. After that the next hour of fishing was ok besides the fact i should have brought a net. I started throwing cranks because the wind was getting on my nerves and on the second cast wham!! I landed a 19- 21" walleye was able to muscle him up out of the water without breaking off it was a real nice fish and put up one hell of a fight. Then a few casts later same thing again another walleye was also in the range of 18 -20" same crank same retrieve. Finally lost that crank and put on another one and about 15 minutes later another walleye on but wasn't able to get out of the water shook off as i reached for it. I have a pic of the first walleye two guys were walking up as i pulled it out and said that was the first fish they've seen pulled out of there. They must not walk there much. :D I'll post the pic a little later.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Nice walleye there Tony. Glad to see that you caught three. Did you catch any bass as well? I was gonna get out there this weekend, but too many things to do around the house.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.