Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, heres my first report. I always have a mini video cam on me so I hope you enjoy my awful video captures. :p
Got to the lake around 4pm and started to walk the lake. I was surprised at the large number of people here today fishing. The fingers were chock full of people. Also the resident heron was chilling out on the northern finger today.
I usually start at the boat house and go counter clockwise around the lake until I get to the baseball field. I always have great luck there and by then I am already tired of walking.
Just tossing out some senkos today and no action until right before sunset. Then the dinner bell must have rang and was pulling out a bunch of little bass and one nicer one (For lake arlington at least).

·
Registered
818 Posts
Nice presentation, I fully enjoyed it. Great job on fishing. I've been there a few times but always struggle with artificial baits do to the heavy weed all around the lake. I always leave regretting not bringing livebaits. I'd love to hear the method you used with senkos.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I could probaly use some pointers too, but this is what I do.
I fish them texas rigged and actually have better luck amongst the weeds. I retrieve very slow and let it drop around and in between them. If I have no luck in one spot I move around the lake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.