Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few knives that i dont NEED right now. I hate to do this since i wanted these knives so bad. If anyone is interested please let me know. I have

a fallkniven f1. slight used. i tried to buff all the black off since i really didnt like it. It comes with a leather sheath. $90. I have this thing hair poppin sharp and it is well carred for. as are all my knives

and two Koster knives

the first a mini nessmuk made for another forum. its a great little knife i use it a lot its very light and can be used as a neck knife. its got a great sharp convex edge on it. It is made of 12C27 stainless with is a great metal$100 comes with kydex sheath

And a do it your self bushcraft knife that i just bought and havent put together yet. its 1095 and has a knife length of 3 inches or so. its a super sharp bush knife. $80

images by koster knives.
email me if your interested i really need the money so any reasonable offer will be considered

erikfries at att dot net

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.