Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well on Sunday me and my buddies were having a little get together with our Bow Hunting Crew before we get out this coming Weekend. We have our tree stands set n ready to go. So we planned on kicking back talking our previous Hunts slammin Back a Few and Smokin Some Salmon. The Funny thing is that we forgot to grab Lighter Fluid with The Charcoal... :roll: LOL so we pulled a RedNek Move and it actually worked. LOL Oxy-Settling Gas was almost out, but we got her Rollin n Smoking.

Thought you guys would get a Kick out of this. LOL Who would have thought!

BTW- The Salmon was Delicious!

Dave

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My Bad, this should have been posted under the "General Discussion" Board. :x

TwoGlass, Gasoline man?? :shock: LOL How did it taste? :lol: I can understand for bon fires and all... Haha, I know your just joking! :D

Dave

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn!!! You have some Balls Dude!!! LOL I have thrown up just from Inhaling Race Fuel Fumes at the Race Track! :shock: Well, I guess if you let it burn off, it should be harmless. But there is always that feeling. But if it comes down to it, you gotta do what ya gotta do. :p :D

Dave

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have actually started charcoal with 110 octane racing fuel. Not the
smartest thing to do, but that is all I had at the time. Pour it on, let
it soak for a minute, light a match and stand back to throw. Fun times
for sure.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have a great picture somewhere of my cooking soup in the can with channel locks over the grill because I forgot all of the utensils on a camping trip. I think it is only on paper though; not digital.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ringneck said:
yea bow season! Here's wishing you a pass-through & bright blood trail!
Same to you buddy. I haven't been able to sleep well the past week! Where are you Bow-Huntn' at? I will be in Pike County, IL. Me and some buds have some permanent stands set up and ofcourse we have our Climbers. I just got the Viper SS stand this year for my B-day. I can't wait to try it out! :D I will be heading out Saturday morning at 2-3am since I have a mile and a half hike back in the woods. Thanks to Garmin I shouldn't get lost. I am right by an open field and on the East side of a Creek Bed. Bad thing is i have to cross this same creek and its a pain in the ass since i have to hike about 1/8th mile up to cross it and then track back. Too bad Baiting is illegal when hunting. There are a couple apple trees not too far though. This new ground i'm hunting looks amazing!!!! I just recent got my Carbon Fiber arrows cut n some new broadheads. I'm pumped n' ready to roll!!!

You heading out this weekend too???

Dave

·
Registered
229 Posts
WrenchingnFishing said:
You heading out this weekend too???
I hope to get out tonight depending on work & on Sunday. I've been watching you tube archery videos all week & can't wait to get out. I made the switch to mechanical heads this year - Rage 3 blade. they've been grouping awfully nicely on paper. I wanted to make some of those home-made lighted nocks that are shown on youTube, but I didn't get a chance to & I'm not changing my set up now. I hunt McHenry county on a friend of mine's property. Post pics if you hook up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.