Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Abu Garcia Rvo S Baitcasting Reel. It is in Like new condition and has no ding or scratches on it. I have the original box and Warranty Info for it. It has a 6:4:1 Gear Ratio and is Right Handed. Lookig for a quick sale thats why it discounted so cheap. I can deliver for a small fee.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Too late. I just bought it and am sending it out for magnets and all. Basically the SH Premier set-up for only an additional 38 bucks and then shipping. :p

Thanks for the purchase Chris. keep in touch bro... we will have to get together soon and fish.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
svslider said:
I have loomis glx and mossyback rods for sale wrenching :) Plus now that I know you have money instead of trades we can meet up and do the deal on those mint condition kistler rods.
I messaged you weeks ago about those rods. Give me a call later, let me take a look at them any time this week, today tomorrow, whenever. I will be out in your area on weds. Gonna be fishing out that way...

BTW, I never wanted to do a trade. It would be too hard for me to give up any of my fishing gear... :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.