Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys!!!!
I am looking to buy an aerator and a cooler for next tourney. What do you guys recommend? Would I need another battery in order to run this aerator, or would the battery that i have for my trolling motor be enough?

Thanks,
Alex

· Registered
197 Posts
Alex
Need more information. What size boat are you fishing? Do you want to pump in fresh water or just put bubbles in the water. If you want to just put bubbles in I would buy a large cooler and a battery operated pump. If you want to actually have a live well then it gets more complicated.
L2F

· Registered
1,594 Posts
Alex,

Try the following Marine Metal product. I bought mine for $43 from Cabelas and it works well in a cooler. You can use your trolling motor battery. I usually have two batteries for Deep Lake outings. I find that it doesn't drain your battery significantly. The fish stay healthy within reasonable occupancy in the cooler. I believe Mike (Basscaster) has this same setup.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... ISO-8859-1

· Registered
5,344 Posts
yup I have just about the same got it on ebay for $40.00

Easy to use works great to keep the fish in great shape durning the day

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.