Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey Guys, got out and about to do some Large Mouth bass Fishing. little strapped on time But the video will cover my story.

Here's Your Video Gents:

~Conditions~

Temperature: 40

Sky: Partly Cloudy

Wind Range: light ( 10-15MPH)

Wind Direction: North East

Weather trends: Stable

Barometer: Lowering 30.34

Water temp: 50-51

Water Color: stained

Water Level: Slightly high

Water Visibility: 1/2 ft.

Current Conditions: Moderate

Bottom Conditions: Rocks, Flats

* Georges Out Come*

Caught: 5

Lost: 0

Released: 5

*Neils Outcome*

Caught: 1

Lost: 0

Released: 1

Fish Health: healthy

*Equipment/Supplies*

Bait/Lure Presentation: Slow

Rod Used: St.Croix 7'0

Reel used: pFlueger presidential

Line used: 12lb Suffix

Lure/Hook: Powerbait tubes,berkley grubs

Bait used:---

Beverage: ---

Snack: ------

Repellant: ---

*Season Tally*

Season Skunks: 1

Season Fish: 78

Bass: 51

Season Outings: 13

[email protected]
Chicago Ill.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Nice Bass man. Your gonna lure me into fishing the Chicago River sometime. Can you get a boat in there anywhere, I'm sure theres lots fo good structure to pitch at. :D Thanks George!

·
Administrator
5,370 Posts
Dave, you can launch at Oakton street in Evanston just east of McCormick. There is also a launch near the spillway dam at Foster. Lincoln Avenue has a new launch for canoes as well.

The one thing to keep in mind on the NSC is that during the boating season, there are several BIG boats that go flying through there. Taking out a canoe or small boat is fine, but you really have to be careful of the idiots in their speed boats.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
JasonN said:
Dave, you can launch at Oakton street in Evanston just east of McCormick. There is also a launch near the spillway dam at Foster. Lincoln Avenue has a new launch for canoes as well.

The one thing to keep in mind on the NSC is that during the boating season, there are several BIG boats that go flying through there. Taking out a canoe or small boat is fine, but you really have to be careful of the idiots in their speed boats.
Thanks Jason. You gave me all the info I needed :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.