Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Been in a slump but i been exploring new waters.
Same here, this season to date has held a lot of surprises, most on the rough side.

I battled a near heat-stroke incident yesterday (luckily I had extra Gatorades in a cooler in my trunk) while chalking up my third skunk in a row... pretty brutal especially for mid-June when things are usually hoppin.

Registered
Heat stroke is no joke. Hey that rhymes. Had a case of it about 2 months ago. I actually collapsed at the boat ramp and think I was unconscious for a second or two. A boater helped me up and gave me a cold Gatorade. It took about 20 minutes of me sitting in my van air conditioning till I felt strong enough to load up my yak and head home.

Stay safe my friend and catch a fish.

~JOE~

Registered
I wasn't far from my car but luckily this time I had a full water bottle of Gatorade in my bag. Still felt a little unsteady though. Wherever you hit Busse from sore there is a definite lack of shade and it just catches up to me eventually. I do take breaks (this time I refilled my water bottle completely) but it was a definite 3 Gatorade day.

Stay safe my friend and catch a fish.
I have plans to do both, thanks ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Same here, this season to date has held a lot of surprises, most on the rough side.

I battled a near heat-stroke incident yesterday (luckily I had extra Gatorades in a cooler in my trunk) while chalking up my third skunk in a row... pretty brutal especially for mid-June when things are usually hoppin.
Yea i hate fishing in the heat i usually stay home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts