Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awhile ago, Jnap and I were talking about how we store all our gear in our Suburbans. This is my load plan. When I get some time I will open up the tackle bag and box and snap a few more pics. Man, we are sick :p

·
Registered
428 Posts
Way to go Matt :!: I see you like to travel light :shock:

Now where did you say you lived again? Is that Suburban garage kept, or is it on the street? Do you have an alarm system for it? The club, maybe?

Your insurance agent must have trouble sleeping @ night.

·
Super Moderator
6,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Big Al said:
Way to go Matt :!: I see you like to travel light :shock:

Now where did you say you lived again? Is that Suburban garage kept, or is it on the street? Do you have an alarm system for it? The club, maybe?

Your insurance agent must have trouble sleeping @ night.
The location of the truck is confidential 8)

When not in use, I have a 12 foot steel cord that I loop through all the tackle bags and bail reels. The cord is is also run under two mounting bars that are for the detachable bench seat, so it is not going anywhere. Both ends of the cord are attached with a padlock and the Gander Bag and Flambeau Muskie Box are also padlocked, which are all on a master. Come on guys, I am a Loss Prevention Director :p Seriously though, I did worry about the stuff until I installed my little security system.
Most of the time, the big tackle bag and box are not in there though. I condensed allmost all my tackle, so I usually keep those two things in my car trunk so I have access to my tackle. I try not to drive the truck unless it is for fishing. She is getting old :p

·
Super Moderator
6,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One thing that I forgot to mention is the cooler in front is fully aeratored with a Frabill Aeration System run through the accesorry port on the truck. It is nice for keeping bait fresh and transporting fish. Imagine it would also keep the beer cold, but that is what the other cooler on the right is for 8)

·
Super Moderator
6,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yami Master said:
WOW. When you descibe what didI didn't think it would look that good. I see where my stuff can go. 8 days and a wake up!
We will have plenty of room for all your stuff. I may try to condense a little more before the trip. The old Plano tackle box can possibly be done away with. It is mostly just tools and extra line and spools. I should be able to find somewhere else for them to go.

8 days!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.