Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm out there with the usual bucket of minnows for them poich and I see this guy pullin up some sweet fat poiches on a small shad rap. He's got a couple split shots about 2' above it and he's killin em. All good size too. I didn't catch squat!!! :oops: :evil:

my point (refering to johnny's previous post)...when you get out to fish, you learn every time. and don't ever be afraid to ask other anglers who are having success what technique they are using. they all have learned it from someone else and most guys are more than willing to share with you. of course every once in awhile you'll run into butthead fishermen, but it never hurts to ask.

·
Registered
158 Posts
you got that right bro! hey august is king salmon time, let me know when they start to come into the harbor 3/4 ounce glow in the dark ko wobler after sundown is the trick, try chrome spoons too. i'll probably be in town to visit my dad & uncle rock :lol: maybe we can hook up...

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey willy! wasabi brother! for sure man, whenever your in town give me a hollar.

·
Registered
358 Posts
me and my dad use rat l traps for salmon an dtrout at the waukegan harbor by the power plant and catch fish...my dad got a 25lb lake trout and last year i got a 15 lb king

1 - 4 of 4 Posts