Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from 8:45-11am caught 3 bass deadsticking black dingers then at about 10:15 schools of shad moved in so I would cast right in the schools and caught 2 more while the dingers were dropping :)
Also while I put my pole down and the bait was dangling in the water and I was answering my phone a bass hit it ,had him on for a couple seconds then he pooped free lol

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It`s nice to have a weekday off :D just wish I had a partner to fish some better lakes :? I can`t complain the glen has been good to me lately :)

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Culprit said:
It`s nice to have a weekday off :D just wish I had a partner to fish some better lakes :? I can`t complain the glen has been good to me lately :)
We should check out some of the better lakes next summer when I'm off. Fishing with a partner is usually more fun than fishing alone anyways.

·
Registered
27 Posts
1pm to 3pm two bass, one real nice size on yum dingers.
another acquaintance also caught two nice bass on yum dingers.
After a long drought at the Glen it was great to finally catch a few and see others catch a few also. Guess Lake Glen is not dead yet.

·
Registered
535 Posts
OUTSTANDING JOB CULPRIT!

Culprit said:
while I put my pole down and the bait was dangling in the water and I was answering my phone a bass hit it ,had him on for a couple seconds then he pooped free lol
I always get my best hits when distracted. Key is to do the exact same thing to pattern that bite. Thats how I developed the open the beer bottle pattern. :lol:

NPIKE

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.