Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going out again this Saturday. Who's in again? With the colder weather, there should be more fish holding. FRESH MEAT!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I will be there Saturday morning. I'm meeting up with my brother-in-law at Lee's at 9 am.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Sorry Gentlemen,

Can you believe their making me go into school on Saturday! I don't think I'll be able to do any fishing at all this weekend #%@&!!!!!!

Good Luck to Tim, Augy and whoever goes out; I WANT TO SEE A 5 POUNDER PIC! :shock:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
toothdoc said:
Crawlers, lots of crawlers.
LOL! you know what tho, after everyone left and Mike and I were the only ones left to fish, this guy dumped his minnows and all of a sudden, all the bass were on a minnow feeding frenzy and they wouldn't even look at the crawlers. even the gills stop feeding on the crawlers. it was really weird. witnessed a big 3lb bass chase these the minnows all over the place. he was actively chasing real hard. :shock:

tony, 4# vanish and #8 or 10 hooks.

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Now that i'm single again and the hopes of the GF and I getting back together does not look promising, I should be a go. Figure about 10am.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I think I can sneak an hour or two in early sunday morning. Bigrain, maybe I will see you there (7 - 9 A.M.)

P.S.
Bait count
24 Crawlers
6 fat heads
:lol:

·
Registered
593 Posts
JasonN said:
Now that i'm single again and the hopes of the GF and I getting back together does not look promising, I should be a go. Figure about 10am.
thats the spirit!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Islandfisher said:
I think I can sneak an hour or two in early sunday morning. Bigrain, maybe I will see you there (7 - 9 A.M.)

P.S.
Bait count
24 Crawlers
6 fat heads
:lol:
Let's do it!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Island and Bigrain, I hope to be there Sunday. Unless of course it's 10 degrees out.
Well, even if it is I might still go.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just remember guys, the colder it is, the more fish will gather there.

mike you in?

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
In that case, let's hope for some subzero weather this weekend. Actually the high on Saturday is supposed to be 26 and on Sunday 28, so we should be good. 8)

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Looks like a go for me Saturday....Hey Augy where do you get the hand warmers..we are going to need them Saturday for sure..Maybe
even light a fire this time?

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
This might sound stupid, but where is the warm water coming from? It doesn't seem like it comes from a treatment plant like some other discharges.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
It does indeed come from some sort of treatment plant, but the water is crystal clear. Jason can probably tell us exactly where it comes from.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I might be in. Can someone post directions...I'm in Niles (Greenwood and Oakton). Thanks.

Phil

1 - 20 of 37 Posts