Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm lucky
enough to live close to this tremendous fishery!! started fishing this lake last year, and although it can be a hard lake to figure out(can't they all?) it has a whole lot of potential!! I'm kind of suprised that there are'nt more posts about this lake!! well, maybe I should get the ball rolling!!Kind of new to the computer thing but will post after my trips to help anyone interested with what worked and what didn't! anyone else got cabin fever?????

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
With the weather this weekend, I think that we all have some cabin fever. I have never fished LaSalle before, but maybe this year. Please post anything that works for you there. We look forward to it!

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
The first week or so it is open offers some great fishing. Trolling or anchoring in the warm water dishcharge gives up big blues, hybrids, channels, and bass. Once the water warms up back there the gamefish start to disperse but it is always hot and heavy back there opening week.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I didn'ty start fishing it till later in the year.... the water temp gets real hot , but still managed to catch some decent fish.... I'm sure that the opener is hectic, and the spring winds blowing hard, but just getting out and catching SOMETHING would be great!! had considered icefishing this week-end but with this wind, the shanty would be hard to set up.....thinking about going shopping just to have new lures tackle to play with.....Got it bad!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.