Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be somewhere in Wisconsin. Probably not Delavan. Too rediculous there on opening day. Lots of guys forget how to properly operate a boat, or car/trailer, for the opener.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Was going Sunday, but had to cancel. Might wait until a few weeks go by. We launch at a private launch. But, it will be a zoo once we get out there. I think Matt said he is waiting also?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I am staying away from that zoo until the traffic calms down. too many idiots on the water. Might hit the calumet with my buddy on his boat. Not sure yet though.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Andrew_R said:
if it weren't for final exams on Saturday.. wtf. :?
Get a good education...It will pay for a "big ass" bass boat down the road!

That.... u can bet on !!!!!!!!!(maybe not today but a few years from now)

P.S.: As a side note for the youngsters in the house....buy a bit of stocks(graduation b-day money) in anything today will pay for that bass boat in 10 years....u have time and one of the best opportunities to invest ....even a few bucks a month will sever you well...hard to do I know

but

"It's your time" you could make a killing.......or at least a nice bass boat when your old (or in your 30's).....

Just a thought!!!!!!

·
Registered
825 Posts
coyote said:
Most likly there on monday but if not sure i will be there later in the week. I too am a crowd hater, and love to fish Delavan on a weekday.
Coyote,
I'm with you. I went there on a nice Saturday last September- Holy @#$%. There were people everywhere! I said never again on a weekend. We'll have to hook up this summer during the week. Good fishing.

·
Registered
414 Posts
WHen is the opener this monday? Does anyone know about Geneva? OR any of the other southern lakes in wisconsin? I want to hit them up but dont want to get hit with a big fine to as well lol.

·
Registered
150 Posts
BassCaster said:
Andrew_R said:
if it weren't for final exams on Saturday.. wtf. :?
Get a good education...It will pay for a "big ass" bass boat down the road!

That.... u can bet on !!!!!!!!!(maybe not today but a few years from now)

P.S.: As a side note for the youngsters in the house....buy a bit of stocks(graduation b-day money) in anything today will pay for that bass boat in 10 years....u have time and one of the best opportunities to invest ....even a few bucks a month will sever you well...hard to do I know

but

"It's your time" you could make a killing.......or at least a nice bass boat when your old (or in your 30's).....

Just a thought!!!!!!
Good call man. Market up probably 20% since you posted this!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.