Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone,

My website is throwing an ice fishing tournament that will take place for a total of four full months.

It begins this Saturday, December 8, 2007 and will run until March 31, 2008.

The contest is open to everyone regardless of which website you belong to. Some of you know me so I thought I would extend an invitation to any interested WindyCity friends and members.

In order to participate and compete against other ice anglers and win prizes, all you need to do is register to my website's forum and you are in!

- To participate in tournament, you may register at any time
- You may submit as many fish as you want - the largest fish wins each category.
- Largest fish in each species category, and the angler who captures the most species categories wins!

Click the link posted for complete information.

http://www.fishing-headquarters.com/for ... 02ed432ac6

Check out the rules, and join us if interested.

Tournament requirements consist of a camera, the printable ice fishing sheet, and most important of all, BIG FISH must be caught!

Winner is to receive a goodie package provided by CB's Hawgsauce and Bearpaws Handpoured Baits. (use these products to your benefit immediately after ice-out :)) They smell bad, but they work wonders.

Thank you. Hopefully we can have some competition! :D

·
Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no first one. :lol:

One tournament, and it lasts for FOUR MONTHS.

You can join it at any give time, you can submit your catches at any time, and the angler who catches the most species of fish, and the largest fish of as many species categories as possible wins.

We have 19 allowable species of fish for this tournament. The largest fish that is submitted for each category wins the individual category. Angler who captures the most species categories out of all participants is the contest winner.

Sounds confusing at first, but not really. - http://www.fishing-headquarters.com/for ... php?t=1387

Pretty simple and a very easy-going tournament. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.