Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's at Harper on Jan 11 thru 13.

I'll be there on Friday, the 11th of January, hoping to avoid the weekend crowds, and I'll be going with or without my fishing buddies who I am hoping can tag along with.. This will be my first year of going because I have recently turned into a Musky nut case.

I'll be looking for a rod and reel, and a few gliders. The wallet will not be looking very good on this day..... sadly... :)

Just wondering if anyone from the WCF crowd will be attending, especially on the 11th.

If you will be going, look for a 21yr old wearing a black jacket with a maroon Loyola hat. Can't get any easier than that.

553 Posts
Andrew_R said:
I'll be looking for a rod and reel, and a few gliders. The wallet will not be looking very good on this day..... sadly... :)

Just wondering if anyone from the WCF crowd will be attending, especially on the 11th.
Good luck on the wallet part :wink: , if I'm correct will this be combo #16? :?: :lol: I won't be attending... I guess I'm not much of a Musky nut case yet. :lol: Someday maybe? :wink: :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
I might get over there on that Sunday. I want to check it out and see if there is anything I can pick up.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi Andrew,

My brother and I will most likely attend, although I'm not sure which day. If it's friday I'll keep my eye out. Look for a strikingly handsome guy, that'll be me. :D

-bartmandude

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.