Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for having me. Alright anyone throwing new gear this yr for trial error and just plain out right fishing fun? My grandaughter surfs the sites with me watches videos youtube etc so last year she picked the new ICAST 13 Fishing Meta Spinning rod MH for me and paired it with a HOLD YOUR WADERS UP. A Kastking Speeddemon in a 2000 7.4:1 . I cant wait to try this set up out come spring. A few new baits were picked up just before winter we're pumped for that as welll with finding hidden tucked away honey holes canoe is set few gopro cams for memories. If this year is anything like 2022 We won't be home much tell my wife NOTHING......馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀

Registered
Thanks for having me. Alright anyone throwing new gear this yr for trial error and just plain out right fishing fun? My grandaughter surfs the sites with me watches videos youtube etc so last year she picked the new ICAST 13 Fishing Meta Spinning rod MH for me and paired it with a HOLD YOUR WADERS UP. A Kastking Speeddemon in a 2000 7.4:1 . I cant wait to try this set up out come spring. A few new baits were picked up just before winter we're pumped for that as welll with finding hidden tucked away honey holes canoe is set few gopro cams for memories. If this year is anything like 2022 We won't be home much tell my wife NOTHING......馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀
Picked up a Daiwa Zillion and a Daiwa Tatula Elite 6鈥 9鈥 medium lite casting rod for jerkbaits, top water and shallow cranks - can鈥檛 wait to bust it out this Spring!

Registered

Ice edition also, but not quite as active/extensive.

Only new stuff I've been buying the last few years has been line and some terminal tackle. I've been downsizing gear the last 5+ years... and still have multiple lifetimes worth.

Registered
Adding to the list pick up a Striker trekker floatation bib and jacket. For early spring and late fall walleye fishing. I will just feel better having it on plus I needed some warm fish gear and having it duel as a floatation device is just a Win Win for me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts