Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an idea for an outing? There was no March outing. I vote for Deep Lake. April 4th is the CCFP Trout Opener and Clancy Wiggum called Jack & Lidia's and they told him that there was still ice on Deep and to wait another week or two. So how about April 26th at Deep?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
let me take a look at my schedule for the race season and get back to ya. I might be out of state then... :(

Dave

PS: I would love to join and have some great laughs though and some good fishn' I will get back to ya...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Is there a launch at Deep Lake? How much is it? If not, I will probably pass as my trolling motor and depth finder are attached to my boat...

BPM

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
I'm in as long as I got a partner on the boat! I fish solo enough as it is...gotta upset the balance. I don't fish that often from a boat so anybody with a bit of patience will suffice.

JB

·
Banned
655 Posts
JB said:
I'm in as long as I got a partner on the boat! I fish solo enough as it is...gotta upset the balance. I don't fish that often from a boat so anybody with a bit of patience will suffice.
Iffy at the moment because I got exams that week starting on Monday.

John, if I can manage, you interested?
I'll bring 6HP motor. How's that sound? :)

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.