Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife and kids went to"The Out-laws" got out about 8:15. Place was packed with cars. Apparently they had a Reagge Band playing. I just brought my baitcaster with 12lb. test and white/chart. spinner. I fished my usual spot (dock by the rocks on the south side) nothing. Started heading toward my car and casted a few by the boat dock. Something about listening to Bob Marley and Jimmy Buffett covers just made catching nothing that much more enjoyable. To make a long story short, because of the lights I saw a fairly decent size LMB nestled between two rocks. I swam the spinner right in fron of him, then BAM game on. I never had a LMB peel drag off my baitcaster before, they've always been too small. Got him in and measured him 20in. didn't have a scale on me would have to say about 3lbs. Biggest LMB I've ever caught. Reagge and Hawgs, if I only had a couple "cold ones" with me would have made a great night better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.