Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well went out of my house like at around 5:00 got there around 5:45 started fishing with my girlfriend first timer at the Axe first time for me this season..lol And i plan to hit more often during August. Well started with a senko and practicing on my Spinning rod I kept using the senko and nothing..switched to some nightcrawlers some guy gave me nothing not even the babie bass. Fianlly it was around 7:30 ish and switched to a spinnerbait and wham by the weeds!! had me a nice little 11-12 incher bass first bass this year and first bass on a artificial! Im mostly a catman so.yeah. Pretty fun headed home a little before 8:00 and it was awesome! my girl and I will go more often..and well prepared!lol. It was my first bass this year,first time using a spinning rod,first bass caught on a artificial, and awesomeness!! A drivers License and parents trust ROCKS!!!

And also I must admire the beuaty of that lake. The weeds by the parking lot SO MANY little fish. A lot where bass!! in diffrent sizes and ranges from little inch ones to 5-6 inch fish. Makes me wanna jump in the water and get them!! lol. Except for the goose poop...no good........Sorry no pics of my fishie.i forgot my phone..and camera was dead.

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
"A drivers License and parents trust ROCKS!!! "

Your on your way to even better times down the raod. :wink:

"The Axe" is just a start..... :lol:

NEXT Busee.... then the long ride to Deep lake for some moster Bass
next year.....just don't "break the Trust" you have now earned :lol:

You will be rewarded(big time) :wink:

The "Firsts" in fishing are the best and you have many more to come........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.