1) I voted for VMC. French-made but who really gives a shit... I use Rapalas nearly every day while fishing and VMC's, especially their treble hooks work wonders for me.Augy said:Focus Group Session 1:
1. Which brand of hooks do you use and trust most? Gamakatsu, Owner, Eagle Claw, Mustad, Daichi, VMC, or other brand. Please answer this question with your vote in the poll but please explain your reasons here.
2. Made in the USA? Made in Japan? Made in China? Made in Korea? Does it matter to you where the product is made? How much does it influence you?
3. Are you willing to pay a higher price for certain brands because of where they were made?
4. Every major hook company has their own "patented" way of sharpening and producing their products. How much does their technology influence you? For example, Owner's Cutting Point, Daiichi's Bleeding Bait Hook or Mustad's Ulta Point.[/i]