Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
I had a blast fishing and meeting more WCF members. Wow was the fish great. I gutted it and marinated it for about an hour and steamed it tender. Left you guys pretty early in the morning cause everytime i looked at my fish i got hungry and just wanted to eat already. haha

·
Registered
341 Posts
I never understood how pressure changes fishing conditions. Don't the fish just instinctively think about eating and when they are hungry they eat whatever food appear to be available? So how does A LOT of berkley powerbaits floating around spook or make the fish not want to eat anyone's bait? Growing up i noticed my pet fish always just kept eating and eating until all the food is gone even if it's not hungry. Shouldn't this be the same survival instincts of the trout in axehead? Inform me if you know, I'm really curious. Thanks.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Haha sad story. Thanks, now i feel bad for the trout and may never fish again because of the depressing ending... nah, I have to eat too :p. I get your point though, brief yet nicely illustrated. Thanks man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.