Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very nice outing. 10 total members of WCF attended. Many arrived at 4:30am. I arrived at 5:15am.

The gates were not open and didn't appear to open till around 7am! What a joke.

We all set up shop in the south bay. Augy limited it in no time. Tony and Aris would later limit out as well.

We did all catch fish - all with Berkley Power bait, I believe, and had a great time.

It was very nice meeting those of you I haven't met yet (toothdoc, gither). Looks like we just missed Phil too!

Great time everyone!

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great question Frank. Perhaps i'll discuss it further in an upcoming podcast. In the meantime, consider this... you are sunddenly dragged away from your home, where you have received a consistent meal everyday and are very comfortable. Then you are shipped a long distance and deposited into a completely foreign environment with others like you, but a little different (bass, crappie, carp, bluegill, etc). But you are hungry so after a few days of getting acclimated to the other inhabitants (the aforementioned fish) you decide it is time to eat.

All of a sudden a bunch of food that looks familiar to you is dropping all around you. You eat! But there are other things going on... there are LOTS of loud noises vibrating through your body, you see your friends fighting for their lives then disappearing, and the food you crave is moving around in a funny way. Perhaps you'll take your chances at first, out of pure starvation, but then you back off until the "storm" clears.

Have I painted a clear picture? Perhaps not, but you get the idea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.