Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we have already been talking about it I figured I'd ask who plans on going to the Trout opener at Axehead. I've read a lot of the past post and I really want to give it a shot but at the same time it sounds like it gets way too ridiculously crowded. It make me a little apprehensive because it sounds as if being shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of people kind of ruins the fun. I'd like to hear peoples insight. what do you guys suggest? who's all going?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Me and the lady are planning on getting there at 5 am! any tips for catching some trout? If anyone would like some extra fish, I usually don't keep mine so I'd give away 7 if I were to catch that many, just ask!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Unfortunately, I hate fishing Shoulder to Shoulder... Kinda reminds me of Kenosha! :lol: But even worse! :x ... But if you guys have an outing, Have fun and make sure you get there way before they open! Go Get Em' Guys!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.