Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Again, I am glad I didn't go out. That is a bummer. Has anyone caught anything there since the opening weekend? :(

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there is a fine line between hardcore and stupid dumbass. not sure which one i was today. nobody that i saw caught a dam thing. i think i saw maybe 5 total dumbasses out with me. gither being one of them i guess.

i tried the northend hoping the sun warmed waters would hold them but nope. tried the south end later and nearly froze my ass off. usually i can spot some schooling around the shallows but i didn't a single fish all along the north, west and south sides. i guess they are all gone! :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was one of the dumbasses out there and got the old skunkola. I did get some nice pics because it really looked nice with the change of color and all. I wound up going to Belleau later (being a hardcore dumass) and caught a trout on Nitro trout bait (rainbow, decided to try something besided Berkley's). Caught a nice sore throat with it. I also went to Opeka Saturday and caught nothing and managed to lose my favorite, and most expensive, spinnerbait in the rocks :evil: Here's the trout I caught at Belleau.

[/img]

·
Registered
453 Posts
lol...I'm headed out to Belleau in like 10 minutes. Just too nice of a day not to go fishing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts