Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got out today after my homework and caught myself a ton of fish. Fished with my ugly stick 4'8" ultralite with 6lb line, and a small mousietail and waxies. caught maybe 20-30 bluegills, all pretty good sized, and caught about4-5 crappies about10 inches, except one dink about3 inches long :lol: , smallest crappie i ever caught.all fish were realeased to get much bigger so i can eat them in later days :D

This is an awsome spot on the fox, its rite off of highway 14 in cary, its got a TON of logs and snags but there are platforms built out on the big fallen trees, so you can fish on then, its about 9-12 feet deep off the logs and there in a sand, gravle bottom, lots of weeds in the summer :D :roll:

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Sounds like ya got the right setup for early spring. The description of the spot on the Fox there sounds VERY interesting. Keep up the good work out there and I look forward to more colorful reports!

JB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.