Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st post in a while as I've been busy hiding out in the new house gettin' cabin fever bad w/ the occasional wasted outing on the Fox on our milder days, which gets me to the point of this post.

In browsing through another site, came across this post from fellow WCF member JD.

http://www. chicago land fishing .com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=58582

(eliminate the spaces in the address, don't kill me Jason :) )

Anybody else see this? Can't believe it's not gettin' more press, but looks like something to worry about, especially as a friend & I have been planning some serious musky hunts this Spring on the river. Fingers crossed that it's not as serious as it looks. Until ice-out, good fishing.

Alex

P.S. I hope Jason was o.k. w/ me posting a link to another site, especially because I feel that site has gone way downhill over the last few years & WCF & it's members have made this THE premier site for Illinois, but in this case I figured it'd be understandable. I apologize in adavance if I crossed the line Jason.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
let's hope it's not as serious as it looks or sounds. we are a single fishing community and link exhanges with other respectable sites is what unites the community as a whole. especially news like this.

thanks for sharing the link.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.