Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an email from Bass Pro a couple days ago about their streach your payments over 6 months. So as any good husband does I ask the wife. She said ok but dont spend more than $200.00. Well I went a little over that. $251.00 with shipping. I shoule see it by the end of the week

Heres what I got....
$8.99 MegaStrike Evolution™ Jigs - Heavy Cover - 3/8 oz. - Green Pumpkin

$2.19 Tuning Tool Key For Crankbaits

$64.99 Bass Pro Shops® Extreme™ XPS™ Woo Daves Signature Spinning Rod - XTR68MLS

$29.99 Bass Pro Shops® Crankin' Stick™ Trigger Rod - 7' M

$79.99 Quantum® Kevin VanDam Signature Series Baitcast Reel - Model KV600CB 5.1to1

$10.88 Bass Pro Shops® XPS™ Signature Series Fluorocarbon Fishing Line - 200 Yds. - 12 lb.

$10.88 Bass Pro Shops® XPS™ Signature Series Fluorocarbon Fishing Line - 200 Yds. - 8 lb.

1 BACK ORDERED $9.99 Lucky Craft Rick Clunn Crankbait - Model 1.5 - MSMJ American Shad

1 BACK ORDERED $9.99 Lucky Craft Rick Clunn Crankbait - Model 2.5 - Bull Bream

·
Registered
383 Posts
Basser
that KVD reel you bought is a great one, I have two of them. I also have the BPS crankin' stick and it works just fine for all the crankbait fishing I do. :D

Tell me how you like those jigs, never heard of em but I'm in a complete jig-craze right now! lol.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
krnfishboy7786 said:
Basser
that KVD reel you bought is a great one, I have two of them. I also have the BPS crankin' stick and it works just fine for all the crankbait fishing I do. :D

Tell me how you like those jigs, never heard of em but I'm in a complete jig-craze right now! lol.
I'll let ya know as soon as I fish with them. I also have 1 of the KVD reels and love it. I got this one with the slow retrieve to go with the crankin stick.

·
Registered
44 Posts
When I was "scolded" for spending so much on tackle.... I replied" I don't smoke, drink, gamble or chase other women... I fish, now if you'd like me to change my bad habits...." no more grief!!!! for all you married guys , feel free to use this one!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
unfortunately... i smoke, drink, and gamble. the only one of those i dont do is chase other women lol. guess thats not even worth the try for me :D
the wife has every right to bitch at me about my obsessive purchasing of fishing tackle heheh.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.