Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished for3 hours today with my bud Lenn. Fished in 12 feet with waxies , picked up some nice gill with a few a bit over 8 inches and a couple decent crappies going 10 inch with some meat on them. Had a flag out with a roach but no takers.Im really not an ice guy so i was more into watching the underwater camera........ very interssting to see all types of fish below.Bangs is a good lake but the premier lake to fish up this way is Crystal LAKE , will report if i can talk Lenn into it. Be safe out there.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Good Job out there.. Bangs use to be one of my favorite lakes to Ice Fish. The crappies are a lot of fun, I have seen 14 inch crappies come out of that lake in the past. For some reason the crappies are running smaller this year. underwater cam... :D I need to get me an underwater cam. They are an interesting piece of equipment. :D Good Job Coyote!

---Tight-Lines---

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I actually broke down and picked up a ice rod from Dicks..... only 7.99. Lenn is really getting into it, im hoping to maybe do a little Geneva with him if she ever freezes, feel free to join us Matt.

·
Super Moderator
6,237 Posts
coyote said:
I actually broke down and picked up a ice rod from Dicks..... only 7.99. Lenn is really getting into it, im hoping to maybe do a little Geneva with him if she ever freezes, feel free to join us Matt.
Thanks Mike. I have a group trip with Hatadja next Saturday so I guess I am getting more into it too. I still haven't got any equipment yet though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.