Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I have not been out there since Ice season. But I know after ice out, the crappies go nuts still. as well as some pike ofcourse. If you guys plan on launching a boat. Lindys Landing does not allow any boat launches for visitos anymore. Only for people who have slips at their docks. But Wauconda Boat has a Launch fee of 25 bucks, They do not open until 8am.. But usually they are always late... and I mean always. They will hopefully be there by 9am. That's what sucks about it. Because the No Wake zone ends at 10am... :(

Good Luck out there!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
25 bucks to launch a boat is an absolute joke... Take your 25 bucks, go to Lake Geneva, spend half that, launch your boat, catch lots of fish, and then when you are done, take the rest of your money you have left over and go enjoy a nice hot meal up there... 25 bucks??? I mean seriously!!! :roll: - BPM

·
Registered
472 Posts
I think you can launch at Wauconda Boat as early as you want.You can pay when you pull your boat out. I thought at one time they had a box to put your money in when they were not there. You could always call them to check if I am correct.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
When i have fished Bangs in the past i always start by 6am. They have envelops that you put your money in and slide in there office when they areb not there. Launch was 20 last time i was there if its 25 thats unbelivabley crazy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.