Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
yes, it is. It is becuase they are ez 2 put together and they work. You have 2 watch the DVD it comes with. AND DON'T Loose the O Rings they give u u need those. When i go fish in Michigan i bring those they work great. Actually ne where. I manage to get bass out of catfish ponds with those. Its only $20. Its worth it. My biggest fish was either a 7lb 24in bass or a 37in Northern. My buddy brings those 2 Canada they catch walleye and muskie all day. Its 1 of those baits where u can catch anything at any time of the day. U just need to take time WATCH THE DVD and know how to use them. I personally jig them off the side of the boat with a screw weight. So ya i would get them. They tear after about 5 fish but what soft bait dosen;t.

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
for Finicky bass, Clear Water these Lures KILL !!!

I was never a believer until My brother purchased one and i started drop shotting with it. Make it look like a live shiner and keep it in the same place for hours even though it just takes minutes and your rod starts to bend. Ice Fishing this is Deadly for Trout at the lake, And Walleye Pretty much every where I've fished. Were ice fishing again soon.

Breaking the shanty,rods,and auger out once more to start it all again.

Going to catch some nums as my little nephew likes to say.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.