Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK MY BRO AND I ARE FISHIN APRIVATE POND FOR FISH ANDITS SCORCHEN OUT AND IVE GOT MY POLARIzed sunglasses on and i see like a 2lb fish i say "thomas cast your jig over there. theres a nice one the fish eats it and my brother sets the hook so hard the fish flies out the water and hits him rightin the face the spine on the fish cut him up bit hes good. the fish was released right away it swam off fine. :lol: it was hilarious :lol:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
LOL, I've been there. but caught the line just in time as the fish was flying at me. Damn heavy rods and heavy line. I am suprised I have not broken a Bass jaw yet from the hook-sets I do.

Glad your bro is alright and that the fish swam off good. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
356 Posts
My daughter had not fished for years,I finally talked her into it, so to keep her interest I set up a line
for carp.I set the hook and hand her the rod,she looked like she had a tarpon on there :lol: in all the excite-
ment my other line gets tangled up with it I reel in my line and try to untangle it and keep her fish on,she
is waving the tip all over and I catch both hooks in the hand luckily just the tips so I pull them out
untangle the lines and promptley get whacked in the face with the rod :roll: every one is laughing about
this except me.Bleeding and bruised I watched her land a 10# carp and that made it all worth it.Another
fishing buddy for me.First aid kit is coming with the next time though :oops:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Glad to hear everyones ok. Got to be careful out there. A guy I work with accidently hooked his sister in the eyelid when he cocked back to cast. :shock: Luckily her actual eye was completely undamaged.

·
Registered
428 Posts
thats funny ha!

·
Registered
84 Posts
my dad was casting a crawler out and my stupid dog went for it, got two hooks in his lips, it was afoul we tried backing the hooks out but with the barbs we has no sucess, then we pushed the hooks all the way through and cut the ends off it was a tramitising experience!!

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
twekd1 said:
my dad was casting a crawler out and my stupid dog went for it, got two hooks in his lips, it was afoul we tried backing the hooks out but with the barbs we has no sucess, then we pushed the hooks all the way through and cut the ends off it was a tramitising experience!!
Oooh poor dog. That's intense.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.