Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
nice!

wanna get out and fish tommorow morning dude? river or the lake?

you need to have the credits song...be the opening song!!

and i know how hard it is to film yourself, but my favs. from all the videos are when we get to see some hooksets, and battles...like in the latest smallmouth vid.

but tommorow? let me know.

JayPee

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i Definitely have enough tape, it's just hard because i'm on shore and every time i move have to re-set up the camera. that's why i stopped bringing the mount. I'm confident my next video (Should be released tonight) will get me back on track to were i want to be And that is to teach and show everyone that isn't a fisherman how great fishing is, but to still show anglers a few new things every video.

I know this video was better then my last, but definitely a lot of improving needed to be done. i'm launching several new things in the next video, And i'll see what people like and keep and what they dont like ill take out.

thanks for the Help and comments guys there really appreciated.

knowing your interested in the videos makes me more determined to make them better, thanks

Geo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.